Some Images No Longer Loading

Hello,

It seems like some of the images on my pages are not loading anymore. These seem to be images that use CSS for dynamic effects (sliding in from the sides or the bottom). The issue became apparent when I cleared my CloudFlare and server caches, so they may have been caused by a previous update of the theme or cornerstone. I tried disabling various plugins but without success.

The website is https://www.majesticherbs.com

Thanks,
Peter

I also have a plugin called Autoptimize that seems to have some sort of issue now, because when I turn it off CSS doesn’t load anymore at all… Just mentioning this in case it may help in finding out what is going on…

Hi there,

Please kindly make sure that you check the article below regarding the usage of CloudFlare:
https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

The Autopitimze plugin is a minification and merges plugin. Please kindly consider that all assets of the Cornerstone and our theme are already minified and usage of such plugins will have a double minification effect which might lead to problems on rendering the website.

Thank you for your understanding.

OK thank you for the tip, following these instructions seems to have resolved my problem with Autoptimize and now it is disabled.

However, any photos or widgets with fade in effects are still not working for desktop… The fade-in effect never takes place and so the images are missing. They seem to be displaying fine on mobile, so it seems like an issue with an update of X. I looked at the page in cornerstone but it seems fine. Would it be possible to get some help with this?

Thanks,
Peter

Hi there,

It could be due to CF’s rocket loader(I see it active) and it affects the correct loading order of the scripts. Could you try toggling of your CF’s rocket loader under speed section? Then purge its cache and test it again.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for your help, this was indeed the problem!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.