Some Google fonts do not get all the styles shown in the list (shown for each of those specific fonts)

Hi,

Like the title says. PRO fails to load them both, in the font manager and in the web site.

It does not happen to all the Google fonts. For example, it happens to Source Code Pro, among others.

I enclose a explanatory mini screencast (gif):

Thanks!
Best regards

Hello @abarka

Thanks for writing to us,

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @prakash_s

Thanks for responding promptly.

I have enclosed the secure note with the login details on my first comment.

I guess you haven’t been able to replicate the issue, neither have I on any other of my installations of PRO.

Hello @Abarka,

Yes, you are correct. We could not replicate the issue from our local server. We can load the font or any of the font weights on our end.

The issue must be unique to your installation. In some cases, your issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.