Some Global Block Doesn't Work

I’m using the new Pro 2.01 and am experimenting with Global Block. It generally works however, there is one particular Global block that is not working which I hope the support team could investigate. A red spinning circle would appear on the bottom right. Attached is the image for your reference.

The Global Block that is not working is “Brands We Work With”

I’ve taken a look and this was because of the > character in your Global Block. It was causing a HTML syntax error in the preview. I’ve replaced it with > instead. Try adding the Global Block again and it should work for you. Quick tip: If you click “Remove Spacing” on the layout screen of the section you place the Global Block element in, it will let the Global Block fill the entire section.

At the moment I’m not sure what we can do about this in the tool as we need to be able to support custom HTML (it works on the front end everytime) but I do see how this is confusing when it happens without indication of what’s going on. We’ll look into ways we can improve messaging around this.

Thanks very much for looking into this and thank you for the tip! It certainly helps… :slight_smile:

Glad that we could be of help! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.