Some CSS not working after update

Hey guys,

This page used to work just fine before the Pro update, but after the update, some CSS is not rendering correctly. I just want the time stamp in the “TAKE A LOOK INSIDE THE SONGWRITING MATRIX” in the accordion to stay on the right side of the accordion.

Right now, the code is displaying in the accordion title instead of just referencing the custom CSS.

For example, code for that is as follows:

<span class="accordion-title-pull-right">11 Videos - 1hr 18m</span>
.accordion-title-pull-right {
 	float: right;
  opacity: .5;
}

And it’s strange because when I am signed in, it looks fine. But when I preview it or look at the page publicly, it does not push this time stamp to the right.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, the start of the code didn’t show:

Basics <span class="accordion-title-pull-right">11 Videos - 1hr 18m</span>

.accordion-title-pull-right {
float: right;
opacity: .5;
}

Hello @Hyperbits,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please login to your Cloudflare account and purge your site cache? If it is possible, please provide us your Cloudflare access so that we can turn ON/OFF the Development Mode setting while we are troubleshooting this issue.

Best Regards.

I went ahead and purged the site cache on Cloudflare. There is actually a bunch of CSS issues that have occurred on the Songwriting Matrix landing page that were not there before. None of these issues are occurring when I am logged in and editing on pro, they are only happening on the public page. How do we go about fixing this?

Side note - I have a sales launch using this page in 36 hours so I need to get this solved as soon as possible.

I was able to correct some of the CSS issues (some also simply auto corrected). The only issue left is the issue.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi @Hyperbits,

I’ve tested this and it has been corrected with a fix we did to toggles in the latest release. If you update to Pro 4.1.1 this should be resolved for you.

I went ahead and updated and added back the span code and it still is displaying as text, not HTML. Please advise!

Hi @Hyperbits,

I just tried your setup on my staging environment with latest version of Pro 4.1.2 and the issue didn’t occur. Would you mind we could take a look of your page setup. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @Hyperbits,

Thanks for providing your credentials, I went ahead and check the page with accordion and found out that the classic accordion element will just display the HTML code as text. I also replicated the issue using the classic accordion element in my staging environment. I will add this to our issue tracker for further investigation but if you are using the V2 accordion element it will work properly the way you wanted. So I suggest that you will use the V2 accordion element. See the example below.

Backend:

Front-end:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @Hyperbits,

The next release will include a similar for for classic accordion elements as well.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.