Some content not showing

http://aficreditsolutions.com/

In the our services are there are three services but not all are showing.

Hi there,

I have checked the Services section but there seems to be no content there even when I viewed it in Cornerstone.

Did you end up removing it?

I’m referring to the our services section near the bottom of the home page:
http://aficreditsolutions.com/

Only credit counseling and financial financial literacy is showing and the third item is not showing. Also they all need to be side by side.

Hi there,

It’s due to malformed content, example, you have this content

<p class="man">We are a full service team of credit counseling professionals.</

You should fix them like this

`

We are a full service team of credit counseling professionals.

`

I see multiple instances of that issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.