Hi I have a full height section and need my row to be vertically centered inside it.
Thanks
Hi I have a full height section and need my row to be vertically centered inside it.
Thanks
Hello @ddctc,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share website URL for us to take closer look?
Thanks.
Yes the page is only a draft but I will include login details in my secure note. Thank you.
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials but it did not work, please confirm.
In the meantime please try this, add this to your page CSS
.vertically-center {
display: flex;
align-items: center;
}
Then apply the class vertically-center to the Section. This should make the section vertically center all of its content, given that there is no margin/padding involve on the ROW, Columns, and Element itself.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.