Some buttons not working on mobile

I’m having an issue with some of the buttons on my site. I have a page that has 3 buttons on it and they all work on desktop. But when I try to use the same page on mobile only 2 of the 3 buttons work. Any ideas? I’m using the latest version of X theme and this issue occurs on ios and android.

you can view the page here: https://ourfamilyfilmschool.com/02-change-mindset/
If you open it on mobile the next button doesn’t work, you can’t even push it down - but it works fine on desktop

Hi,

Your columns seems to be overlapping in mobile.

To fix it, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS(global css)

@media (max-width: 767px) {
.x-column.x-sm {
    clear: both;
}
}

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much. that fixed it

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.