SOLVED - PRO - Header Builder Mobile Preview

Dear friends,
My site is available at http://smartechproduct.com. There, I have installed a PRO child theme. Using the header builder, I have encountered a bug in the mobile editor preview when the canvas is viewed in 768px x 979px orientation where the menu will not disappear, despite being set to disappear.
Thank you for your prompt attention.
Best wishes,
Andy

Hi Andy,

Thank you for writing in, we have not any bug report regarding this issue. But I have seen this issue once. The issue is with user’s browser it’s either zoom-in or zoom-out. Make sure your browser is not zoomed.

It can also be a cache related, please clear all your caching plugins and optimizer.

Cheers!

1 Like

IT WAS THE BROWSER ZOOM LEVEL.

Resetting the browser zoom to 0 fixed the problem instantly.
Thank you so much!

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.