[SOLVED - D'OH!] Featured image hidden in individual / single post - Can't unhide

D’OH! The code for hiding the featured image in a single post was in my custom stylesheet/.CSS and I forgot about it. Here’s the CSS I used to do it:

.postid-493 .entry-featured { display: none; }

You’ll want to put the post ID number for your post, not mine. I got the ID number by going to the WP dashboard, hovering my cursor over the link/post title, and the post ID displayed in the lower left corner of my screen.

Hi all. For various reasons I hid the featured image in an individual post back when I had a different theme that supported that…And now I can’t get the featured image to display again. I now just have it inside the post on top and it looks horrible. Does anyone know how I can get it to display again? I have too many comments and the post has been around too long to delete and repost. I don’t mind finding the code and deleting it manually but I don’t know where to look. Thank you.

EDIT: The page is here with the image inserted manually. http://elisabethparker.com/the-southernization-of-america-in-12-maps/

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Hi Friends!
Can it be done to all posts globally?

Thanks!

Hi There,

To target all single posts, use .single-post instead of .postid-493.

Hope that helps.