Soliloquy and X shortcodes compatibility

Hi Support

In my Homepage


I have a SLIDE created with X Responsive Slider inside Cornerstone

I’d like to use Soliloquy “Insert HTML Slide” feature in order to replace the use of “X Responsive Slider”

BUT

If I Insert X shortcodes into Soliloquy “Insert HTML Slide” feature
for example:
<!-- Enter your HTML code here for this slide (you can delete this line). --> [x_custom_headline level="h2" looks_like="h4" accent="false" class="cs-ta-center man" style="color: #888888;font-weight: 300;letter-spacing: 0.05em;"]L'Agenzia[/x_custom_headline]

all X styles are replaced !!!
I don’t see H2/H4 TAGs as set into X Global CSS

BUT I see H2/H4 TAGs replaced as Normal Text

Maybe Soliloquy overwrite X Global CSS ???
Or it doesn’t recognize X shotcodes inside Soliloquy “Insert HTML Slide” feature?

Thank You

Daniele

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

How should it look? It’s H2 and displayed as H4 (looks_like="h4") and it’s working fine as intended for that shortcode.

Thanks!

Thank You Rad for your reply

It’s works fine inside X Responsive Slider
(It’s H2 and displayed as H4)

BUT

It doesn’t works fine inside Soliloquy
It’s H2 and displayed as NORMAL TEXT

Seems Soliloquy OVERWRITE all H TAG !!!

Thank You

Hi there,

Would you mind providing a sample URL with soliloquy, been trying that on my installation and no luck reproducing this issue.

Thanks!

Sure

It’s works fine inside X Responsive Slider

It doesn’t works fine inside Soliloquy

Thank You

Daniele

Hey Daniele,

I have checked the pages and I found out that Soliloquy CSS overwrite the css of the custom headline. Please edit your Soliloquy slider and in the custom headline shortcode add a gamma-intestazione-title class just like what you did in the homepage.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.