Social sharing on blog posts only

I have some specific code in the functions file to display social sharing icons on blog posts (from support here).

However, this is also showing on my Learndash pages where obviously I don’t want people to share (paid courses).

How can I make social sharing ONLY on blog posts?

Hello @Lorenmn

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi. Added above.

Hi @Lorenmn,

Can you please share your website URL and Admin Login URL along with the given credentials, so we can start an investigation with that?

Thanks

Ah, yes, that would have been useful wouldn’t it! :roll_eyes:

URL = https://www.thewebsiteschool.co.uk/wp-login.php

Specifically, this page is a Learndash page where I don’t want the social sharing icons.

Hi @Lorenmn,

There are two different options to remove the social icons from your specified page. If you are using the Header & Footer builder in Pro and created a custom footer and assigned to a specific post from Pro > Footer.
Or else you can add a custom CSS code to remove the social icons for the specific page. Please find the code to add into the Theme Options > CSS.

.single-sfwd-courses .x-entry-share
{
    display:none;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Note: It asking for Start Setup while trying to log in to your website, please find the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

Ah, brilliant. Thanks for that. I’ve added custom CSS. Thanks.

Hi @Lorenmn,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.