Hi guys
Is it possible to have similar options for social sharing using essential grid and its lightbox or the lightbox shortcut?
https://portfolio.joemcnally.com/index/I0000bIoFFTVBnQA
Regards,
Petar
Hi guys
Is it possible to have similar options for social sharing using essential grid and its lightbox or the lightbox shortcut?
https://portfolio.joemcnally.com/index/I0000bIoFFTVBnQA
Regards,
Petar
Hi there,
It is not possible to add to the LightBox Shortcode, and as much as I know it is not possible to add to the Essential Grid in lightbox mode. But you can add them to the grid itself:
https://www.themepunch.com/faq/social-sharing-alternative-2/
Thank you.
Thank you for the prompt response!
I think I found something about Essential Grid, haven’t tried it yet, but it looks like it might work. The approach is to customize Fancybox: http://scottgale.com/using-pinterest-with-fancybox/2012/08/15/
Will let you know how it goes, if anyone else is looking for a similar solution.
Sure, please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.