Social (share) element within header builder

Hi Team,

I created social buttons within the header builder. Thanks to the easy editing options, they look awesome.

I did not realize that they are ment as ‘folow’ bottons, I want to use them as share buttons. Is there any way to do so?

Thanks for the reply

Hi There,

Please try using this website to create your share links and add to the Social Media URL instead.

Hope it helps

Hi @Joao,

Thank you for the link. But if i am not mistaking, that will create a share link for one page. But as the icons are in the top menu, they will apear on every blog page. So the button should share the page the visitor is on. Is that possible?

Hi There,

You would need to create multiple headers and assign each header to a different page.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.