Social Share - Code Editor line

Hey Guys, if i share this site ill see the Code Editor Line below the Page Titel…
Whats wrong?

Hey @BASTIANdesign,

A Cornerstone/Content Builder built page is composed of shortcodes and the Open Graph plugins like Yoast SEO shows the content by default. You should contact Yoast SEO support to learn how to set an Open Graph description.

Since you’re using a 3rd party plugin with its own Open Graph functions, to avoid conflicts, please disable our theme’s Open Graph in Theme Options > Social.

Hope that helps.

Hey there,
nope, it wont work at all… if i click the “open Graph” button and share the URL on maybe facebook ill see the lines …Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-27 um 07.35.53

Hi @BASTIANdesign,

You may need to re-read your site OG: DATA using the debugger tool at Facebook developer account here: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug.
By going ahead I refreshed the data of your site and now it shows the added og description. You may need to do the same process for all other social media sites where you want to share it.

-19-Facebook

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.