Social media to the right of header in line

Hi I would like my social media links to the right of my header. my url is https://livefreewellness.co.uk. I have gotten the facebook one there, but it is brown and a bit small. The twitter one is there but blank. I have tried replicating what I did to get the facebook one but it puts a facebook with a twitter icon right next to eachother.

thanks in advance for your help.

Hi There,

Please use the following code for the twitter icon as label :

<i class="x-icon x-icon-twitter-square" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i>

To adjust the color and size, please add the following code to Theme Options CSS and adjust according to your wishes.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li#menu-item-714 a  {
    float: left;
    color: blue;
    font-size: 27px;
    margin-top: -6px;
}

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li#menu-item-724 a  {
    float: left;
    color: blue;
    font-size: 27px;
    margin-top: -6px;
}

Hope it helps!