Social media Icons in the footer & an icon

Hello.

I want my social media icons to look like this – https://s.mail.ru/Hwnu/iyJqikz11 As you see, they are of original color. I think, it’s the best way to do it. I am using X theme, Integrity stack.

And another question. How can I have this little envelope in the header? https://s.mail.ru/Mamc/qWLRjTN9L It links to an email address.

Thank you.

Hey Olga,

Thanks for writing in. To assist you with your concern, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Okay. Here it is

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url of your site. To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-social-global a.facebook {
    color: #3b5998;
}

.x-social-global a.youtube {
    color: #bb0000;
}

.x-social-global a.instagram {
    color: #bc2a8d;
}

If you will be adding more icons, you can use this link as a reference for the colors:

Hope this helps.

Thanks. What should I do to fix my second question?

And another question. How can I have this little envelope in the header? https://s.mail.ru/Mamc/qWLRjTN9L1 It links to an email address.

Hi,

You can add it as a menu item under Appearance > Menu

Use this code as navigation Label

<i class="x-icon x-icon-envelope" data-x-icon="&#xf0e0;" aria-hidden="true"></i>

Then use this as url

mailto:[email protected]

Hope that helps

It worked, you rock!

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.