Social media icon colors & Size

I’m using Cornerstone in the Renew stack.

I’ve put in some social media icons on my contact page using the shortcakes, however the change of color or size is not being reflected. This is the code I have in;

[x_icon style=“font-size:48px”; font-color="#0077B5”; type=“facebook-square”]

Please let me know,
Thanks

Hi There,

Please try

[x_icon style="font-size:48px"; color="#0077B5”; type="facebook-square"]

Let us know how it goes, if that does not work, please provide your URL

Thank you!

Hi thanks for that, I tried it, but didn’t change.

url is http://crushprotrading.com/index.php/contact-us/

Please let me know what can be done.

Hi There,

Please update the shortcode to this:

[x_icon style="font-size: 48px; color: #0077B5;" type="facebook-square"]

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please could you assist.

I have tried verious codes to change the color of the social icons on the footer but no success.
The client wants then to be white.
Is there any way yoou could take a look at the site?
http://www.caleotestsite.co.za

Regards

Hi there,

Your site’s icons are under the footer, in which different from above issue. Please add this CSS to your global custom CSS.

.x-colophon-content .x-social-global a i {
color: #000 !important;
}

Just change the color according to your preference.

Thanks!