Social Media Hoover color

Hi there,

By searching the support forum, I’ve managed to create install child theme and edit the function.php file to add the following code:

add_action(‘x_before_the_content_end’, function() {
if (is_single()){
echo do_shortcode(’[share title=“Share this Post” facebook=“true” twitter=“true” google_plus=“true” linkedin=“true” pinterest=“true” reddit=“true” email=“true”]’);

}
});

it works fine but I want to achieve the following results:

  1. Remove the round boxes around the social media icons.
  2. Modify the hoover colour to match the icons in the header & footer social media icons.
  3. Remove the line on top and bottom of the social media icons.

To view the page that I’m referring to, please follow this link:
http://www.abdallahmoalim.com/?p=660

Also, are any shortcodes in the X theme for YouTube Subscribe button and Facebook pages?

Thanks

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.entry-content .x-entry-share {border: none;}
.entry-content .x-entry-share .x-share {
    background-color: #fff;
}
.entry-content .x-entry-share .x-share:hover {
    color: #ff551d;
}

It’s not available right now.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.