Social media & Drop down menus missing on all browsers apart from Safari after moving site to a new domain

Hi, I transferred my site to another domain but having problems with my social media icons and drop down menu (on categories) not appearing on mobile devices and desktop Chrome, Firefox or Explorer.

My site is
topdrone.ie it was all working fine before I migrated it from topdrone/tirconaill.ie

They work ok in Safari and iPad? Has anyone had this or a similar problem before? I have X Theme installed…

I’ve checked forums, knowledge base and contacted my hosting company but they only suggested contacting a developer…

Thanks Terry

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! It seems that you are having CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) issue. Please go to settings, Settings > General and make sure that the site url and wordpress address url is using the same settings like http://www.topdrone.ie/.

For best results, please install WP Migrate Db plugin and use the search feature of this plugin to search for http://topdrone.ie/ and replace it with http://www.topdrone.ie/.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hello there,

Thanks for the reply…finally after many weeks I have it sorted thanks to you.

And best of all it was so simple, although my url was ghosted in my setting but I found out that I just had to delete a bit of code in wp-config.php file, something my hosting company couldnt have done for me :frowning:

I cant thank you enough, have a great weekend RueNel :wink:

Best Regards

Terry

Hey Terry,

You are most welcome as always.
We are really glad that you issue has been resolve.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.