Social Media Buttons in Column Not Vertically Aligned on Live Website

Hi, I have an issue with the social media buttons (x3), they are all in one column, one the same row with 2 other columns. The first 2 columns contain one line of text. On the Cornerstone preview it all looks fine, however on the live website, the social media buttons are much lower down than the text lines. Is there a way to align the social media buttons to the line of the text, so they all “sit” at the same level?

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site, but I could not see any issues (see secure note).

Could you please provide us with a screenshot, so that we should be able to assist you further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.