Social Media Buttons - Changing size for different breakpoints

I have a site with social media buttons in the top bar. I wanted to change the size for the 768x979 size layout. I tried to do this with CSS which I was able to change the topbar link size this way using CSS, but couldn’t work out the right class and CSS to change the size. In the end I have created the change by duplicating the layout container in Pro builder and having that show for that layout.

My question is which is the best way to do it. Is it better to make CSS custom changes or is the layout/container method I used equally fine way to do this?

Thanks, Ashley

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

The css method is easier if you know the correct element class to target each of the icons. And also, it needs you know more about css to be able to achieve what you want. Having to create a different row along with the icons in different sizes is way simpler and easier because there is no css code required. This method is best for drag and drop no ccoding skills needed.

Hope this helps.