Hi. All the social media icons and “back to top” icon are not working on multiple browsers on PC and Android phone. The main top menu also doesn’t display on Android Opera and DuckDuckGo browsers, as well as the footer being messed up on Android. I have updated all my browsers. Opera, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer. In Firefox (PC) it seems to work as I am logged into my site WordPress dashboard. Some browser have social media placement box, but no icons, some and missing all boxes. Thank you.
Hey @michaellanfield,
I checked your site (not logged in) in Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer and the icons are showing up / working. Please clear your browser cache the test again.
I only see a broken footer. This is because Wrap Children needs to be enabled if you want a sort of auto-responsive layout.

Thanks.
I fixed that. it works better on phone but not 100%. 
Glad it works now! Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.