Hi there,
I have added a second container to the footer in Pro and cannot figure out how to get them to appear underneath the current items in the footer - they align to the right.
What am I doing wrong?
Hi there,
I have added a second container to the footer in Pro and cannot figure out how to get them to appear underneath the current items in the footer - they align to the right.
What am I doing wrong?
Hi @EarlySigns,
Thanks for writing in.
Instead of adding your social icon in a new container, you can use 1st container then add the social icons elements.
Or you could inspect your container then play with the SELF FLEX and FLEX LAYOUT. It will help you arrange the containers position.
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi there,
Thanks for getting back to me. Sadly I had already tried to play with the Self Flex and Flex Layout.
If everything is in one container, the inline navigation and text below move too.
I need the inline nav and text to stay one on top of each other, and the social media icons to be next to each other directly below. Your suggestion of having everything in one container doesnt make sense in this regard, as it affects everything inside the container (instead of just the social media icons)
I have created a second container, and experimented with the self flex and flex layout as I had before sending you the support request. The second container, no matter what self flex and flex layout I assign, only adds next to the first, and not underneath it.
Please let me know specifically how I can make these two social media icons appear next to each other underneath the inline nav and the text. Many thanks.
Hi there,
What flex layout did you change? You should change the flex layout of the footer bar since the containers are the child elements. Set its footer bar flex layout to Column and horizontal setting to center. I just tried it on my installation and it works as intended, social icons is on the second container.
Thanks!
Thanks that’s done it - was changing Flex settings on the containers and not the bar.
Thanks for clarification.
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.