Hello,
I am hoping you can tell me how to add social links on the navigation collapsed. Thanks in advance for your help!
Best,
Matt
Hello,
I am hoping you can tell me how to add social links on the navigation collapsed. Thanks in advance for your help!
Best,
Matt
Hello @mattcaldwell,
Thanks for asking. 
To add social icon in Pro Navigation collapse element, please walkthrough following steps:
<i class="x-icon x-icon-facebook-square" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i>. You can get the list of icons from following source. http://demo.theme.co/renew-1/shortcodes/icons/
I have created a short screencast that you can use as a reference. https://screencast.com/t/PsLsEqyW
Thanks.
Hello Prasant,
Thanks so much for your help. How would I change the menu so that the social icons are aligned horizontally and not stacked vertically like other menu options?
Best,
Matt
Hi There,
This is not a feature offered out of the box.
Please provide your URL so we can provide you some suggestions.
Thanks
Hi Joao,
The link for the website is http://e5a.8d2.myftpupload.com/. Also, I would like to be able to add a search option to the navigation. Could you also help me with that?
Best,
Matt
Hello @mattcaldwell,
Thanks for updating thread. 
1.Please add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to horizontally align social icons:
li#menu-item-531, li#menu-item-532 {float: left;}
2.As the name suggest Navigation collapse element only accepts menu items. You can’t add additional modules inside Navigation collapse element. As as workaround you can add a search element alongside the toggle icon of Navigation Collapse element.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.