Social Icons Top Bar not appearing

Hi X themer’s

I have searched the forum for an answer to this but its not solving my problem.

I can see the top bar in the site I am working on but the social media icons are missing. I have top bar set to on withing Customizer > Header > Miscellaneous > Topbar.

I have also checked my custom CSS code to see if there was a conflict with it but I couldn’t spot anything out of place.

I added the suggested code below to Custom > Global CSS but it hasn’t fixed the issue.

.x-topbar .x-social-global a {
color: #4682b4;
}
.x-topbar .x-social-global a:hover {
color: #008080;
}

Can anyone shed light on this?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Shane

Hi There,

Please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.