Social Icons slip off the page when scrolling

Hi there,

I have a set of social icons in the top right of my header (e.g. on this page https://thelanguagesherpa.com/contact/ though problem is happening on entire site).

I noticed that as soon as you start scrolling down the page, the icons slip to the right of the page.

Do you know why this is happening and what I can do to keep them in their place?

Thank you!
LS

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi Joao,

Thank you, doing it now.

LS

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, though I was not able to replicate your issue (the icons slip to the right of the page.), I saw a couple of issues that might be related, first is your Google tag code is slipping through on the top of your page. How did you add your Google Tag Manager code? Please audit it and address any issue, you can follow the guide provided here.


The second issue is an error coming from the script you have on Theme Options > JS


Please look at that script, update this line $(document).ready(function() to this jQuery(document).ready(function($) or simply remove that script if it’s not necessary.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.