Social Icons Showing When Not Activated

Hi there,

I noticed the social icons on my site are not reflecting what is on the backend.

For example, under customizer’s social section, I have removed all links yet on the site, there are still icons for FB, Twitter, and IG. I ideally only want FB and IG. I’ve tried adding links only for those 2 however the 3 icons remain and the links are not active.

The site is: http://jewelryamp.dev/

Hi there,

I have tried checking your site but it seems to be inaccessible right now.

.

And please check that the social media links in the theme Options contains no value not even a #

Hope this helps.

Hi again,

Yes, I’ve removed everything but the icons still show for some reason.

Hi again,

I tried checking your site but it’s not accessible on my end either. Can you please check the URL if it’s correct? In the mean time please clear your browser’s cache and plugin’s cache if you’re using any. Also if you’re using cloudflare then purge it’s cache as well.

Let us know how this goes!