HI
On my new site, tobefilms.co.il I want to have quick links for WhatsApp messages, phone calls and facebook.
I tried to add section, visible only on mobiles, with the icons and links, but it has very big gap between the logo and the video underneath. When I changed the merging and padding of the section to have the icon closer to the navbar and the video under it, the second section is being cropped by the navbar.
I tried also having social icons and the phone number on the top bar, but enlarging the icons squeezed them together, and I couldn’t find how to change the number on the top bar size so it matches the icons size.
I would like to set this two options so I can see which one looks better and is more user friendly
At the moment the top bar icons are large but squeezed together, number is too small, and when viewing on mobile the number goes on top of the icons.
In the section under the navbar looks OK on desktop but not tight enough on mobile.
The best solution will be if I can achieve something like this looltv.com, but have the WhatsApp icon as well.
I’ll be happy for your help
Thank you
Yinon
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.