Social icons in main menu (customization)

Hello, X-Masters.

/for my memory/
How to add social buttons to header (under menu)
functions.php command.

// Add social icons to primary menu
// =============================================================================
function add_social_icons(){ ?>
  
  <div class="custom-social-icons mal">
  
  <?php x_social_global(); ?>
  
  </div>

<?php }
add_action('x_after_view_global__nav-primary', 'add_social_icons');
// =============================================================================

I request your professional help :slight_smile:

I would like some customizations my social icons.

I already replaced it to the main menu and now I need add some CSS options:

  1. My icons must be in center of header section (fixed left header);
  2. My icons must be in down (bottom) of header section.

Please give me an example and some CSS-lessons :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.

Now I did:

.x-social-global a {
display: inline-block;
font-size: 40px;
margin: 5px;
}

Look to the site here

Hello @IvchenkoDV,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS to make necessary changes related with social icons positioning:

.custom-social-icons.mal {text-align: center; margin-top: 25em;}

Thanks.

Your advice work very nice!
Thank you, Master :wink:

Glad to hear we managed to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.