Hello,
How can I get the social icons in my footer open in a new window? Also, is there a way to have another overlay color when hovering on these icons? I didn’t set these manually.
My website is aimetamarque.com
Thank you!
Hello,
How can I get the social icons in my footer open in a new window? Also, is there a way to have another overlay color when hovering on these icons? I didn’t set these manually.
My website is aimetamarque.com
Thank you!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
Do you mean a pop-up window? Because it’s already opening in the new window (browser tab).
As for the color, it’s a feature from that specific stack. Please add this CSS to your global custom CSS with your preferred color
.x-social-global a:hover.instagram {
background-color: #3f729b;
}
.x-social-global a:hover.linkedin {
background-color: #1a81ad;
}
.x-social-global a:hover.twitter {
background-color: #00abf0;
}
.x-social-global a:hover.facebook {
background-color: #3b5998;
}
Hope this helps.
Excellent, thank you!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.