Social icons above menu

Hey,

So I searched and found other posts about doing this, but I couldn’t get it working and need some help with it.

I basically want to put social icons on the ride side of the menu just above it, but still have it in the menu area and not in the topbar section. As well, Is it possible to use images or social icons that are more colorful/different than the shortcode icons you guys have or that are more to the look of the actual logo of them. How would I go about getting the social icons properly seated above the menu like I want?

Help is appreciated

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Sorry for delay on reply heres the url https://lifeprogressionproject.com/

Right now Its just using a plugin to have the social icons up there. Would like to have colorful or close to the original logos of the social icons ( I can find some or make them) That would be above the right side of the current menu and would like to know how I could do this

Hi There,

Please access X : Options : Header : turn on the topbar

On X ; Options : Social add your social url to the links you want.

Once you have that, please share with us the URL and we can help you targeting each icon so you have different colors.

In my personal opinion the plugin you are using now looks pretty good, if you decide to stick with it, you can add the following code to Theme Options CSS to align the icons with your menu text

.menu-item a img {

    margin-top: -12px;
}

Hope it helps

Thanks, That’s actually not too bad when its aligned like that, thanks for that code, can stick with that.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!