Hi there,
I need to change the hover color for my social icons within the top bar of my site. I’ve attached a screenshot. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Hi there,
I need to change the hover color for my social icons within the top bar of my site. I’ve attached a screenshot. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Hi there,
If you do not have any customization in place, the hover color is set from the theme options. You will need to go to X > Launch > Options > Typography and scroll down to see the proper option:

If you have a customization in place that option might not work. On that case please kindly get back to us with the URL of the page you took the screenshot and the color which you need to have on hover to suggest you proper CSS code.
Hope it helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.