Social element creating unwanted margin highlight on hover

I’m working on a website and messing around a bit with the new header builder. I’ve added social buttons to my nav-menu and found that when I hover over them, the margin of the button lights up. There is no border set, but when I manipulate the border radius I can effectively round off the edges of the margin highlight. Does anyone have any advice on how to remove said highlight? I’ve called this problem “margin highlight” without having a proper term. If there is one please correct me, I’d like to know in the future.

Hi There,

Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

I’m currently using an under construction page so I’m gonna have to post my login information. However, I’ve never done this before and I can’t seem to find the “make post private” button.

Hi There,

On each social icon > background > Interaction > Setup it up to transparent.

I have changed the Youtube Icon for you as a reference.

Hope it helps!