Snippet Extension and Structured Data Issues

Hi guys,

I’ve completed (supposedly) the configuration of the Snippet Extension but I’m still getting errors and warnings messages from the Google Structured Data Testing Tool as you can see at the following image:

…and at the same time I’ve this other article with the following issues:

I don’t know why this is happening because I’ve specified a logo at the Organization tab and all the articles of my website has an associated image through the Wordpress Featured Image option.

Could you help me with this @iam?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Hmm, I checked your page’s source code and the logo/image is there. But I checked your site here https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kodigoswift.com%2Ftutorial-swift-valores-opcionales%2F and there are broken elements due to minification. I’m not saying it’s the culprit, but could we check it without cache and minification? Just to see if the information are valid without minification.

Thanks!