Snippet - Auto fill all fields

Hi,

I installed the snippets plugin. When editing a product, it seems I have to fill in all product info manually. Is there a way to just fetch the data from the product? Image, name, price, stock status can all be autofilled.

site: https://svenskaljusgrossisten.se

Am I doing something wrong or am I supposed to fill this info maually? There are over 4 000 products.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Auto fill would be nice.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by the Snippets plugin. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

Hi,

Ok. I think you should rethink the snippet plugin. Currently, I see a lot of potential problems if you start filling in product information on two places and fail to keep track of changes.

I’ll contact [email protected] and we’ll see what happens.

Thank you for the feedback.