Smartphone version dose not work

Hello,

i have a issue with my website. ( www.peter-beer.de )

The Header (Navigation and some Text) is not the same with the Cornerstone Builder.

I made 2 Screenshots:

  1. With my smartphone. There it is how its for the normal user (but wrong)
  2. Screenshot how it should be and is shown in the cornerstone Builder.

I don’t know where the differents come from. Please help.

Thanks
Peter

Hello @PeterBe,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Right now I don’t see that issue on my end. Please have a look at screenshot https://screencast.com/t/VfP5sAEu7Flb

But looking at the screenshots shared, it seems that you activated Jetpack mobile theme and that’s the reason why it was overriding the X Theme responsive elements. Here is a article that you can refer for more information:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.