Small space between sections allowing page background to show through on mobile only

Hello ThemeCo Team,

I am having an issue on mobile. On the page Our Work, I have a white background and an Angled-In top separator set for Section 2. This looks great on desktop, but on my iPhone 6 I am seeing a thin blue line at the top of Section 2 that falls just below the angled in point. I have a blue background image set on the page, so it seems like this blue line I am seeing is a tiny space between Section 1 and Section 2, but only visible on mobile. Please tell me how to get rid of this space! I have attached a screenshot for reference. I will enter my credentials in a private reply in case you need them. My theme and Cornerstone versions are up to date.

Page: http://dev.asv1.com/our-work/

IMG_6647.PNG

Thanks!
Rayna

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that there is a blue line in the section. This must be a big in the separators. To resolve this, please edit your page back in Cornerstone and insert the following custom css in the settings tab, Settings > Custom CSS

@media(max-width: 979px){
  .x-section-separator.x-section-separator-top.x-section-separator-angle-in {
    transform: translate(0, -98%);
    width: 105%;
  }
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Thank you so much RueNel! That solved the issue. :blush:

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.