Small bug featured item list

Hi There,
as a surprise, i found a featured item list in my page, and i cant find the code to erase it. I had 1 featured item there, so i thought it might be a bug and i erased that item, but the issue wasn’t fixed. Webpage: http://www.vossenhol.nl/zeilkampen/kaagweken-10-tm-17-jaar/
Tnx in advance.

Hi There,

Upon checking, I see that you’re not fully updated. Could you please try updating to the latest version of X theme and check your page again.

Thanks!

Hey there,
did the update, still see the featured item list on that particular page.

Hey @jolinekool,

Please switch to Skeleton Mode and search your content to find the Feature List element. Someone might have added it by accident.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m having the exact same issue. I have a random ass featured list item on my page and there is no trace of it in the skeleton view, normal view and I have also updated to the latest version of x…

Please see this video for more clarity : https://www.screencast.com/t/u6g3046p

Also, it seems the featured list items in yellow orignally displayed the circle to the left of the text, no it sits on top with no customising options available…

Hi There,

When I checked your site, I can see you are using Cloudflare. We might be seeing cache content. Please try to clear cache.

If you have also updated, I can see it is still X 4.6.4 not the latest theme version. Check again after clearing cache. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXvfs24bc.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.