There is a small 1px border, or white space, below my rev slider only on safari and I’m not sure what is causing it. Any IdeaS?
Hello @artisticpuppy,
Thanks for writing in!
I am unable to replicate the problem on my end. Can you please share screenshot? 
Thanks.
Its below the video about half way down the page on Safari.
Hello There,
I am another staff checking on this thread. I have inspected your site in Safari. Regretfully I could replicate the issue. I could not find a 1 pixel bar or border in your rev slider. This is how I see it.
Could you please create a screenshot so that we will have the idea of what’s going on or how it looks like from your browser?
Thank you in advance.

Here is what I am talking about
Thank you!
Hello @artisticpuppy,
I checked the section you’re referring too but I don’t see border up there in Safari. Can you please let us know your screen resolution.

Thanks.
1080p is my screen resolution but I’ve seen it on multiple devices. Here is another picture. I just noticed there is also the line on the top part that shows the video through it.
Hello There,
I am using a large screen 1920x1200 and I could not see the line. Well anyway, please edit your page back in Cornerstone and in your section, please set background color of your section to black.
And also, please make sure that the background color of your slider is not white.
Hope this helps.