Slow loading of 1. slide od Sliders revolution

Hello,
I used Slider revolution on my website homepage. When I go to website I see black screen for like 5 seconds before first slide appear. This problem is only on Chrome, not in Firefox. On Firefox it takes only like 1 second.

Where could be problem? Can you plese advice me?
Než Zazvoní

My website url is: http://ssjs-tabor.webyskol.cz/

Hi @nezzazvoni,

Thanks for reaching out!

Revolution Slider plugin may have been slowing down your site because you are loading it’s resources globally even if the slider is not displayed on the page. Kindly go to Revolution Slider > Globals and turn OFF the “Include libraries globally” option in your plugin global settings.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

It didnt help so I will send you secure note.

Thank you very much, NZ

Hi @nezzazvoni,

Unfortunately, the HTTP authentication does not allow us to access the Login URL, the current credentials do not work for it. Can you please share the details for it?

Desktop-screenshot - 2021-06-01T175512.190

Thanks

I wrote this in my first message. Im sending new secure note.
Thanks

Hi @nezzazvoni,

I have checked your website and enabled the global options in Slider Revolution for Deferred JavaScript and Insert JavaScript in Footer which makes the slide loaded a little faster.

Slider-Revolution-‹-SSJS-Tábor-—-WordPress

I have also found that a JavaScript console error is showing on your site, which might be another reason for your issue.

I would suggest you do troubleshoot a few common issues to detect the problem.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If the above points do not resolve your issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, this one really helped.
So thank you very much for your intervention.

NZ

Hi NZ,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.