Hi there,
I’ve noticed that it takes quite a few seconds for the video in the header of my site to load. DO you have any suggestions as to how I can accelerate it?
Thanks!
Dave
Hi there,
I’ve noticed that it takes quite a few seconds for the video in the header of my site to load. DO you have any suggestions as to how I can accelerate it?
Thanks!
Dave
Hey Dave,
Your video is 38mb in file size. That is large for a background video. You need to trim and/or compress it to the smallest size that you can.
Thanks.
Thanks. I’ve got the video down to 10 MB. It still takes some time to appear, though. Do you have any ideas for making it faster?
In addition, I’ve noticed that even posts with no video still load extremely slow. Would appreciate your thoughts on speeding up the load time. (See attached post.)
Hi There,
Regarding your video, by the chekcing the style of the video, it could be 5 seconds long and looping and would give the same effect, that would speed up your site a lot.
Regarding your page : http://drishtilabs.com/2018/01/16/please-update-bookmarks/ you could try testing for plugin conflict by turning off all third party plugins and test it again.
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.