Slow at updating (very slow)

My website is still in the development stage. (under construction)

We are using stack: integrity

But I am using cornerstone, When I change text it takes a very long time to change on screen.

Ex: a good example is on all my portfolio pages… at the bottom share it… I want to change this to Like it Share it and it often don’t take effect till … ages… ?

Am I using the wrong elements… between classic and normal text box?

While im here is there a way to change my feature image in my portfolio parrallax? Thanks so much.

Thanks in advance.
Caroline.

Hi There,

Since your website is under construction please share your login credentials with us in a secure note.

Also point the specific page of each question you just asked so we can better the issue.

Thanks

Hey Caroline,

You seem to forget to include the login url. We have tried using the default WordPress login and it returns an error 403.
Could you please provide the url were we can log in?

Thanks.

Sorry about that

I have added in the URL

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

I am getting this trying to access your site.

Do you have ip restriction set in your server? Do you mind turning it off temporarily so we can check.

Thanks

Thanks very much but i think it is my hosting company.

I’ll continue on becasue of time. but thanks again.

One more little question can i make my feature image (portfolio) parrallax?

Thanks

Hey @The_design_girls,

Regretfully, you can’t make the featured image parallax without drastically customizing X. For that you’ll need to hire a web developer.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.