Slight shaking in certain sections

Hi,

It seems there is some mild shaking occurring when scrolling down to specific sections of a website I’m working on. It happens in a few pages and for the life of me I have no idea where it’s coming from!

I’ve recorded the issue for you to see. You can see it in the About section near the bottom, and the contact details section at the bottom: https://www.loom.com/share/f3054881d4b243c39d0c6f133bcd002f

Here is the link to the site: https://alchemic.spiralorbdesigns.com/

Could you shed some light on why the shaking is occurring? Happy to provide logins if needed.

It seems like a small issue but my client is concerned about it.

Cheers,
David

Hello David,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I was able to replicate the shaking in some sections of the page. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can add a secure note by clicking on the key icon underneath your post and then entering the details into the modal that appears. This way, the information will only be seen by you and us. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel, I don’t think any of those things were causing the issue. I noticed there was an autoplay classic slider above the shaky section, so it may have been the slide resizing that was causing that shake below. I disabled that feature which seems to have fixed it.

Cheers,
David

Hi David,

Glad that it is fixed now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.