Slideshow scrolling effect

Hi,

I am not sure what keyword to search for this topic. But I want to achieve the scrolling effect as if it’s a slideshow. So it shows one or two section specified per scroll. Like in this demo page: http://demo.select-themes.com/stockholm14/

Is it possible with X theme?

Thank you

Hello @mercury913,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You need to create the relevant sections and after each section in which you will add the content, you need to create a new section to display scroll down arrow button. Please add following code in text element to display scroll down arrow button:

<a href="#x-section-2" class="x-slider-scroll-bottom above bottom center">[icon type="angle-down"]</a>

You must link it to the next section which in your case it would be #x-section-2.

To help you get started I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cl.ly/2I2L0b1W0S1Z

You can get the list of icon codes here. http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/

Hope that helps you to get started.

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant,

I think you have misunderstood what I am referring to. I meant the scrolling effect to be like slideshow as shown in the Stockholm demo. It doesn’t need to be clicked on any button. I can do without the button. But I want to get the slideshow scrolling effect. As in, when visitors scroll through the page without press on any button.

Thank you

Hi @mercury913,

I believe that you could achieve that similar effect using Revolution Slider. For more details above the slider, check the link below.


.
Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.