My slider stops after the first slide has ended and wont continue until bg Vimeo video has ended. This is a new phenomenon, I dont know what triggered this change. It worked until recently.
arcticheli.se
My slider stops after the first slide has ended and wont continue until bg Vimeo video has ended. This is a new phenomenon, I dont know what triggered this change. It worked until recently.
arcticheli.se
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
The site is not accessible for us. Please check and get back to us.

Thanks
Now you can look at it
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! You are experiencing this issue because of your slider settings. Please edit the slider and make sure that the loop video option is set to “Disable” or “Loop, Slide is paused”.
For more details about video background, please check out the documentation:
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/main-background/?tab=html5video
Hi. Thanks for a quick reply as usual.
Now I have got everything working exept I cant get the video to loop when it comes to the end.
/C
Its a vimeo video. But I have solved this now. Thank you. Close the case.
Hey There,
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.