Slider visible alt text and pause on hover

Hi there

I use the element slider and have 2 questions

How can I have Text below each slide?
I tried the pause on hover function. once you hover over it it pauses but when you unhover, the slide show does not continue. How can you make the slide show continue once the mouse is not hovering anymore?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! This can be achievable with Revolution Slider element. You should use Revolution Slider element instead. Please see https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Hope this helps!

Hi There

I did not understand your reply. This is an element offered within with this specific function which is offered in the settings of this element.

Hi There,

Sorry for the miss understanding!
Revolution slider is a plugin, bundled with X theme, You need to install and active it.
Go to dashboard -> x scroll down to extensions, Find slider Revolution extension. Click on install if you haven’t yet.

Please follow the instruction here https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/
How to create custom designed slider.
After you finish doing your slider. edit the page with cornerstone and drag the classic Revolution slider module to the page section where you want to place. Then choose the slider name you want to show.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.