Is there a slider that will allow me scroll vertically and which works with X-theme. I want to make sure the entire page
shows up when I scroll.
Thanks
Is there a slider that will allow me scroll vertically and which works with X-theme. I want to make sure the entire page
shows up when I scroll.
Thanks
Hey there,
It is possible with Slider Revolution. See the Scroll Navigation sample sliders here. Please see the documentation for usage instructions or you can import a free slider to learn from its setup.
Thanks.
I currently use Slider Revolution. Ever since I upgrade by cornerstone I have been having problems with it. I have the most recent updates of X-theme and cornerstone.
Within cornerstone I cannot see the slide revolution content. I can see the sliders only after I saved the changes and look at the actual page.
On top of it, the slider is not working on the production environment even though it works in the staging environment.
Can you help me on that.
Thanks,
Hi There,
If you have any cache plugins, please clean your cache.
If that does not help, please turn off all third party plugins, if that does not help, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
I am also having a new problem where I cannot see any of the rows, columns, color etc. in cornerstone. I can only see Text. My credentials are in the secured note.
Thanks for your help
Can I get a response to my question. It has been nearly 2 days. Thanks.
Hi there,
You said it’s working with the staging but not in the live site. Would it be okay if we check the live site? Have you tried pushing the staging to live? Or does it happen even before setting up the staging?
Please update your X theme and cornerstone first, the recent maintenance release contains bug fixes.
Plus, login credentials aren’t working.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.