Slider shrinks when scrolling

Hi, I just installed the gym demo, as a first step I wanted to change som things on the slider, nothing much, just background picture and text, but all of the changes are not visible although I saved and published… (I have cleared cache) and also when scrolling the slider shrinks to left? Can you please help me?

Hello @AnneLiljenberg,

Thanks for writing to us

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings, I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

ok, thank you, I have not changed any settings besides font colors and the wp site is brand new

Hey Anne,

I tested editing your Gym Home slider and it saved successfully. See the “THE” word I’ve added in the text. I left it there to show that saving works. You can delete it.

Regarding the “shrinking” issue. I don’t see it as well. Would you mind recording your screen to give us an idea of the issue?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.