Slider Settings Above Masthead: Menu not shown

Dear Themeco-Support,

I use the Revolution Slider with the settings Full Screen on one of my web pages. I would like to have the menu bar designed with the new header builder in pro to be shown at the bottom of the slider. With the earlier version of X-Theme this worked with “.x-navbar, .x-topbar” added to the decrease section in Revolution Slider. What would be the right setting to have the Slider in Full Screen mode and the menu shown at the bottom in Pro?

Hey There,

Please provide website URL so we can guide you. It will be great if you can provide us Wp-admin login details(using Secure Note).

Regards

Hi There

I have added .hm1.x-bar and now it works.

Hope it helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.