Slider Revolution Video

Hi,

There seems to be something wrong with my slider revolution. Inserted a ‘Video’ but it isn’t playing.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Can you clarify on which slider the issues exist? I have check most of your sliders and most of it have 1 slider and either just a background image and a text layer. No video layer or background video. Please give more information. The following might help too:
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/video-layers/
https://www.themepunch.com/faq/video-not-showing-up-on-mobile/

Hi,

Because it wasn’t working, so I removed for now. I have since added the video layer back. It’s still not working like before.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Your Revolution Slider video is working on my end.

On What browser and device you are experiencing the issue?

It does load a bit laggy, I would recommend you re-upload the video compressed and without sound, if you are using as a background video there is no point in having sound on it.

Hope it helps

Thanks!

Very much appreciated!

You are welcome!